How dangerous inhabitants of the red sea.
1. In the Red sea found several species of sharks. They are few in Egyptian territorial waters, but they occur off the coast of Sudan. Sharks often swim with schools of fish, and therefore in the open sea is to stay away from schools of fish away. In case you get hurt, we need to get out of the water. If a shark swims towards you, don’t try to escape. Swim straight at the shark and then quickly escaped when approaching, leave in the direction. If all else fails, hit the shark with your foot or grab her fin and swim with a shark until you see the opportunity to float away from her.
2. The danger to humans and ocean pike – a Barracuda. Barracudas feed on fish, but large individuals may attack a person, especially if he swims in muddy water and the Barracuda will take him for fish. Deaths in attack Barracuda is not fixed, but to cripple this fish can be quite serious. The wounds inflicted by the Barracuda, must be treated with disinfectants and consult a doctor.
3. The most common dweller of the coral reef – Moray. Despite the fearsome appearance, morays are shy and quite spokenreasons on camera flash, unless, of course, not to tease. It is worth noting that, clutching the victim, Moray payload of the jaws to until remain alive. If the attack occurred, it is necessary to treat the wound disinfecting means and will go to the doctor.
4. Sea snakes – also not the neighbors. They rarely attack humans, but swimming in the lush sea vegetation, can simply not notice the snake. The venom of some sea snakes in strength 10 times greater than Cobra venom. One happiness that he acts quite slowly. Sometimes from bite to onset of symptoms is spasm of the jaw muscles and drooping eyelids – it takes several hours. If you are bitten by a sea serpent, the wounded part of the body is necessary to immobilize and apply pressure bandage. Then immediately go to the doctor because without treatment, death is guaranteed.
5. The stonefish or verrucosa lives on the sandy beaches, coral reefs and rocky shores. In appearance it is rather inconspicuous and disguised as plants, rocks, sand or silt. That is why I do not advise to go in the sea without special shoes. Prick fish stone can cause shock, fainting, cardiovascular collapse, and even death. In the case of a puncture wound must be washed, disinfected, to neutralize the poison damaged part of the body to hold half an hour in very hot water and apply a pressure bandage. After first aid immediately call a doctor. Treatment can last several months.
6. Zebra fish or lionfish, are painted in bright pink stripes, is too unsafe. In her magnificent fins lurk sharp poisonous needles. To get closer to the fish-Zebra it is impossible, as the injections she gets in instantly. The shot of the lionfish cause extreme pain, from which you can lose consciousness or go into shock. Poisoning is accompanied by convulsions, impaired heart rate, the puncture may develop gangrene. It is believed that Zebra fish can kill a man, but the documentary is not confirmed. If you prick lionfish wound must be washed, disinfected, to neutralize the poison damaged part of the body to hold half an hour in very hot water and apply a pressure bandage. After first aid immediately call a doctor.
7. Very common in the coral reefs and quite dangerous sea urchins. Needle sea urchins can puncture gloves and even wetsuits. The poison is not fatal, but causes burning pain at the injection site, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, passing the paralysis. The wound should be cleaned from needles, to disinfect, to neutralize the poison damaged part of the body to hold it in very hot water and apply a pressure bandage. After first aid seek medical attention.
8. Of all the types of rays most dangerous electric ray and Stingray. All stingrays have a sedentary life on the bottom, mainly in the coastal areas of the sea. Electric shock of a slope (8 to 220 V) can result in paralytic shock. The stingrays should be wary of the tail. The prick of a thorn for a person painful and did not heal, and sometimes may lead to death. The wound should be cleaned from thorns, disinfected, to neutralize the poison damaged part of the body to hold it in very hot water, apply a pressure bandage. After first aid seek medical attention.
9. The only starfish that are hazardous for man, the crown of thorns. Its color can be different colors – from blue-gray to brown. A distinctive feature of the rays, has large poisonous spines. After contact with the crown of thorns very quickly there is swelling, intense redness and soreness. You must clean and disinfect the wound. After first aid will definitely go to the doctor.
10. To kill a man capable of the cones or conical shells. If you take the cone in his hands, a clam anchors in the body of the spike, located at the narrow side of the sink. The shot is accompanied with severe pain, numbness of the location of the lesion and other parts of the body, then there may come a paralysis of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems. According to statistics, in 30 cases out of 100 injection cone lethal to humans. The affected part of the body is necessary to immobilize and apply pressure bandage. Immediately after the bite required hospitalization.
11. From corals to humans of dangerous fire coral. Wounds are painful and long to heal, may even develop into trophic ulcers. The burn should be treated with a solution of vinegar or alcohol. In the case of allergic reaction consult a doctor.
12. Sponge is not hazardous for people. But after meeting Krasnoborod and Fire sponges can develop allergic reactions.
13. Deadly poisonous jellyfish in the Red sea no. But when you contact them you can get burned.